Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spoiler Alert

It's over.  I'm done.  I'm writing this post in a Starbucks in San Jose, California.  I figured that those of you reading my blog in places other than California would appreciate knowing I was no longer in Israel (or any other bizarre foreign country).

After a year, two months and a day, I made a surprise return to California, just in time for my mother's birthday party.  She didn't even know I'd left Israel.  In between Israel and California, I spent a night in Geneva, three nights in Madrid, 10 days in New York City and even three days in Indiana(!).  Unfortunately, I did not have a camera between Jerusalem and California, so there isn't much to show from that time.

There is, however,  a fair amount left to post: my return to Petra, some beautiful desert in Wadi Rum, Jordan, miscellaneous stuff from Israel, and SURPRISE! some shots from South America.  At the very least, I've got all my photos from the 5 day trek to Machu Picchu, and I might be able to get some photos from when my friend visited me in Colombia.

So sit back, relax and enjoy a quiet little epilogue to my travels.  It's been a helluva ride, and I've really enjoyed keeping this blog.  I hope you've enjoyed reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment