Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So, Where Was I?

As a number of you have pointedly pointed out to me, I stopped posting. For something like three months. Yeah, well, the thing was... I got busy doing, ya know... stuff. Then there wasn't any internet access for a while. And then I was traveling with some other people and it didn't seem all that social to spend 3 hours in an internet cafe. And then..

Really, though, that's complete bullshit.



I was getting drunk on the beach. A whole series of beaches, really.

But now I'm back! And I've got tons of stuff to post, from Rio Dulce, Guatemala all the way down to Panama City, Panama along with some fun stuff from good ole New Yawk City. And I'll soon be jetting off to Venezuela to once again risk life, limb and sanity for your vicarious enjoyment.

So sit back, relax and, most importantly, stop yelling at me to post more. Here, this should help: this is a good article about the sort of traveling I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment